After years of practice, San Diego family law attorney Ermila A. Martinez has earned the respect of her peers and the referrals of countless clients who look to her for an honest, proactive approach to marriage and family law disputes. Ermila A. Martinez has represented clients from all backgrounds and empathizes with each one of her clients. Ermila A. Martinez, San Diego attorney has represented many law enforcement and military clients with family law issues ranging from divorce to custody/visitation to modification of support issues. Ermila A. Martinez, San Diego family law attorney has extensive experience representing clients throughout the family law litigation process, as well as assisting clients in forming agreements as to divorce and custody issues.
The Law Office of Ermila A. Martinez practice areas relate to:
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Filing for Divorce
- Division of Marital Assets
- Spousal and Child Support Modifications to Agreements and Court Orders
- Spousal Support (Alimony), Spousal Support Enforcement
- Child Custody (Child Sharing), Child Support Enforcement, and Visitation
- Motions to Establish Paternity
- Domestic Partnership Agreements (Registration)
- Military Divorce
- Representation of Military clients with Child Custody/Visitation, Child/Spousal Support
- Adoptions/Legal Guardianships
The Law Office of Ermila A. Martinez can provide a realistic assessment of your situation and a clear picture of your rights, options and their consequences. Ermila A. Martinez will serve as your advocate and protect your rights.
California family law attorney Ermila A. Martinez provides legal advice and representation to clients on family law issues, including filing for divorce, child custody (child sharing) child support enforcement, visitation, motions to establish paternity, domestic partnership agreements, spousal and child support modifications to agreements and court orders. Based in San Diego, the Law Office of Ermila A. Martinez represents clients throughout San Diego County, including the South Bay, North County, and East County, and Central San Diego.