After years of practice, San Diego family law attorney Ermila A. Martinez has earned the respect of the San Diego and Southern California legal community, her peers and the referrals of countless clients who look to her for an honest, caring, proactive approach to marriage and family law disputes. Ermila A. Martinez has represented clients from all backgrounds and fights for each one of her clients. Martinez Law represents clients throughout San Diego and Southern California.
Martinez Law Family Law practice areas relate to:
- Filing for Divorce
- Legal Guardianships
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Pre-nuptial (Premarital) and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Division of Marital Assets
- Custody Move Away Requests
- Spousal and Child Support Modifications to Agreements and Court Orders
- Spousal Support (Alimony), Spousal Support Enforcement
- Child Custody (Child Sharing), Child Support Enforcement, and Visitation
- Motions to Establish Paternity
- Domestic Partnership Agreements (Registration)
- Military Divorce
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-955-8700
Martinez Law can provide a realistic assessment of your situation and a clear picture of your rights and options. Martinez Law will serve as your advocate and protect your rights.
Martinez Law provides legal advice and representation to clients on family law issues, including filing for divorce, domestic violence restraining orders, child custody (child sharing), child support enforcement, visitation, motions to establish paternity, motions to move away, domestic partnership agreements, spousal and child support modifications to agreements and court orders. Based in San Diego, Martinez Law represents clients throughout San Diego County and Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside and Imperial Counties.